Are you an author? Do you want to give some insight? Or just want to get noticed? Well, I am now doing Author Interviews.
I do not do interviews for erotic writers or anything too religious.
Just send me an email with your name, a brief synopsis of yourself, one or two book titles you want to promote, and the answers to those questions below and subscribe here. All authors who provide an author interview gets a space in the monthly newsletter. So, be sure to subscribe to see it.
1. What are your favorite authors?
2. What are your favorite genres to write?
3. What are your favorite aspects of writing? (plot, characters, dialogue, setting,etc.)
4. What time do you usually do most of your writing?
5. Do you have any writing habits? If so, what are they?
6. Do you usually type or write your first draft?
7. How long does it take you to write a first draft?
8. Are you a self-publisher? If yes, what made you decide to self-publish?If no, how was the process of finding a publisher?
9. What’s your most recent book?
10. On your recent book, what inspired you to write it?